MAZES & MINOTAURS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi there, first post ?

3 posters

Go down

Hi there, first post ? Empty Hi there, first post ?

Post  gebeji Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:52 pm

Hi Olivier, am i really the first poster Cool

I'm curious about this DADA of yours (french humour Smile) since i'm currently brainstorming a lot on a "Super DnD Basic" following my readings about the changes brought to DnD by the recent 4E, but also by C&C (Castles n Crusades). Care to tell us more bounce

Gebeji

gebeji

Back to top Go down

Hi there, first post ? Empty Re: Hi there, first post ?

Post  Admin Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:20 am

gebeji wrote:Hi Olivier, am i really the first poster Cool

I'm curious about this DADA of yours (french humour Smile) since i'm currently brainstorming a lot on a "Super DnD Basic" following my readings about the changes brought to DnD by the recent 4E, but also by C&C (Castles n Crusades). Care to tell us more bounce

Gebeji

Well, despite its apparent "Frenchness", DADA is NOT my game, but the brainchild of Erik Sieurin (one of M&M's earliest and most prolific contributors) and is currently under development. From what I've gathered, it will be (broadly) based on the original M&M system but with slightly more complex rules and a more classic "northern-western" fantasy background : I've created this space at Erik's request so that he could discuss the development of his DADA project with M&M fans !

Admin
Admin

https://minotaurians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hi there, first post ? Empty New Game on the works

Post  gebeji Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:44 am

Well, even if it's not exactly where i'm going with my project, i'll certainly be watching this thread to exchange with Erik on game development Very Happy

Gebeji

gebeji

Back to top Go down

Post  ebesensei Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:24 pm

I too am curious about DADA. Glad to see we have some place to get info. Thanks.

Well, despite its apparent "Frenchness", DADA is NOT my game, but the brainchild of Erik Sieurin (one of M&M's earliest and most prolific contributors) and is currently under development. From what I've gathered, it will be (broadly) based on the original M&M system but with slightly more complex rules and a more classic "northern-western" fantasy background : I've created this space at Erik's request so that he could discuss the development of his DADA project with M&M fans !

ebesensei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down